Choose one print
- Medical students from Islamic University on break in the Maternity Ward of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.
- Yara and her brother waiting for their father to return with schwarma as an evening treat after a recent conflict ended.
- A girl shows off her Palestinian themed nails after a recent bombing campaign.
- For many Gazans the sea is the only place they can be without being reminded of their isolation. Female Surfer, Sabah Abu Ghanem ,14 and her sister surf early in the morning outside of Gaza city.
- Girls watch the sun set at the harbor in Gaza City. While living in Gaza is undeniably tough, being a woman there is harder.
- Fine Art Baryta, paper size 14x20(in)
- Open Edition
- Signed on verso
Please specify which print you would like in checkout form. Or write in if there's another you desire. We aim to please.
Add To Cart